Sunday, July 26, 2009

REduce, REuse, REcycle




Went to the farmers market Saturday and loaded up on all the great bounty. Then it was back to work. Mom made some denim bags from some repurposed denim that are great, nice and tough. The handles are reinforced, then I added some drawings on side. These are great for purses, grocery totes or just a book bag. These are the pictures I've included with this posting. The bags are available on my ETSY site http://www.nancymyoder.etsy.com/ I also added some gorilla bags to the http://www.nancysnaturalsllc.com/ site today too. I have more than the photographed ones so if your interested let me know and I can get some more photos up. I have been working on the main site a lot and will continue to do so. I have things to post but I am waiting until I get the site the way it needs to be then I will start posting items for sale. There are things on the main site for sale just not nearly as much as there will be in the next incarnation. If you have any questions please let me know.


Peace,


Nancy

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I currently live in Toledo Oregon about 6 miles from the coast. I started a website and making tie dye in 2008. I also make purses one of a kind clothing etc... I use and repurpose fabric, belts, buttons as much as possible