Monday, July 13, 2009







Grey day today overcast not much for inspiration. I've got a couple new dresses I am working on and a few shirts in the dye bath now. I have some purses that will be going out in the next order to Hawaii and some to Vivo http://www.vivoannapolis.com/ so I'm hoping they will be well recieved. Well it looks like sweat pants and a fuzzy shirt and watching a movie time. I hope all is well in the world. Leave me some comments and let me know what you think of the current stuff being photographed.



Thanks,



Nancy






No comments:

About Me

My photo
I currently live in Toledo Oregon about 6 miles from the coast. I started a website and making tie dye in 2008. I also make purses one of a kind clothing etc... I use and repurpose fabric, belts, buttons as much as possible