Friday, July 10, 2009

New Shipment











Just finished up the order for Ziabird and shipped it out this morning. I am now working on the Sweet Bikinis order which should go out Monday morning. Busy, busy, I will post some of the new pix with this post. I have added a customizable caftan to my ETSY site and will be changing my http://www.nancysnaturalsllc.com/ site majorly. New products, customization for existing patterns and a few other things. All kinds of things going on here. I will be adding a few of my 4th of July pix they were just to cool not to (it was very foggy in Newport that night). Well PEACE to all.




Take care,




Nancy








No comments:

About Me

My photo
I currently live in Toledo Oregon about 6 miles from the coast. I started a website and making tie dye in 2008. I also make purses one of a kind clothing etc... I use and repurpose fabric, belts, buttons as much as possible