Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Making New Clothes




Mom and I have been designing and making some prototypes for dresses. With the economy being what it is you would think that you could buy whatever you wanted at greatly reduced prices but some how that is not exactly happening. Suppliers are all carrying less product and charging more for what they have and discontinuing numerous styles to cut costs. So we are using repurposed fabric to make new designs. We hope to have some for viewing in a couple of days these will be sold through my website at Etsy and hopefully through Ziabird. Well I hope everyone is well and treating each other better.


Nancy




No comments:

About Me

My photo
I currently live in Toledo Oregon about 6 miles from the coast. I started a website and making tie dye in 2008. I also make purses one of a kind clothing etc... I use and repurpose fabric, belts, buttons as much as possible