Friday, July 24, 2009

Clean Up


Well been in the work studio most of the day. I've sorted and picked several new pieces to dye for one of a kinds and now I'm ready to get to the dyeing. Mom made some denim grocery tote type bags out of some repurposed denim so they are tough and they look good. I think maybe I'll put one or two in my Etsy store. The http://www.nancysnaturalsllc.com/ will be going through some drastic changes, things will be eliminated and new sections will be set up. I'm going to have reproducable designs and colors for customized tshirts. There will also be handmade clothing some tie dyed some not so check out what pop's up. Remember when you shop with us everything you purchase is either made by myself or my mom whether that be clothing (hopefully repurposed fabric we try to keep as much out of the landfill as possible) tie dyeing or accessories, the only exception is when we purchase blanks for tie dyeing. Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I currently live in Toledo Oregon about 6 miles from the coast. I started a website and making tie dye in 2008. I also make purses one of a kind clothing etc... I use and repurpose fabric, belts, buttons as much as possible