Monday, July 27, 2009

Hot Hot Hot


Thank goodness we live so close to the beach. It is about 80 here at our house, but it is almost 100 in the valley then just 5 short miles to the coast and it is 70. We went to the coast. It was a great day for picking up shells and rocks etc... It was even better not to get hot. Now I know I have work to do and I will get to it just as soon as the sun sets. It cools off really quickly here when the sun goes down then the ocean breezes kick on shore and cools it all down. Gotta love the Oregon coast. I'll stick a picture up from Seal Rock just south of Newport. I am working on Ziabird new fall colors, new alternative apparel should be some really pretty items. I will be posting some of the items when I get them done tomorrow. They will be dyed tonight and through the wash cycles tomorrow.

Stay cool,

Nancy

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I currently live in Toledo Oregon about 6 miles from the coast. I started a website and making tie dye in 2008. I also make purses one of a kind clothing etc... I use and repurpose fabric, belts, buttons as much as possible