Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy Independence Day











It's a beautiful day at the Oregon coast. We never know if it's going to rain or not and this year it's gorgeous out. Taking the family to the beach for fireworks, a picnic and some bike riding. Should be a red letter day. Well we have finally decided on a design for our halter dresses. I will put up a pic for you to take a look at. I also have done another custom v neck tee those dark blues and greens seem to be a favorite. I am going to have a new Alternative Apparel shirt available soon, along with some of there new dresses. There should be some really nice stuff coming out of the work room in the coming weeks. Please stop by and check out the new designs and new colors available.




Thanks,




Nancy








No comments:

About Me

My photo
I currently live in Toledo Oregon about 6 miles from the coast. I started a website and making tie dye in 2008. I also make purses one of a kind clothing etc... I use and repurpose fabric, belts, buttons as much as possible