Friday, June 22, 2012

June 22 2012

Well the blog post the other day seemed to have been a nice little introduction on Etsy.  I had over 600 hits on my Saltlandia.etsy.com site and some sales were generated also, Yay...

For today I'm going to get my little smoker going and smoke some salt.  I will also be replenishing my rosemary salt supply too. Then while my salt is smoking I will get back to my tie dye.  I have some new colors I have mixed up and some new designs I have been working on so I will have photos for those in the next couple of days.

I will attach a few photos from the last few days, if you see something you like head over to nancystiedye.etsy.com and pick it up.

Thanks for stopping by,
Nancy

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I currently live in Toledo Oregon about 6 miles from the coast. I started a website and making tie dye in 2008. I also make purses one of a kind clothing etc... I use and repurpose fabric, belts, buttons as much as possible