Monday, June 25, 2012

Summertime

It's officially summer now, Yay... I love the long days and the sunshine.  I'm not as much of a sun worshipper now.  I tend to cover up the skin a little more and wear large hats. Speaking of hats I ordered a bunch of hats for Pirates Plunder they should be fun. I also put a bunch of skirts in the store, here's hoping they do well.
I put some shell jewelry out and I make a few rings every couple of evenings to keep my supply up. Well another busy day.  All my packages are ready this afternoon and I am off to the Post Office, then back here to make a few new listings on Etsy.
Thanks for stopping by,
Nancy
nancystiedye.etsy.com
sheilasattic.etsy.com
saltlandia.etsy.com


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I currently live in Toledo Oregon about 6 miles from the coast. I started a website and making tie dye in 2008. I also make purses one of a kind clothing etc... I use and repurpose fabric, belts, buttons as much as possible