Friday, June 15, 2012

Things New and Old

Well I have missed out on my blog here but will set a reminder on my phone so I will be more regular. Allowing my phone to take some of my cognitive load is ever so helpful and I'm hoping to find a little more time to do all the little things. On to business, new stuff posted in Sheila's Attic. Sheila's Attic is our vintage finds, handmade clothes and miscellaneous art work, jewelry, etc... Nancy's Tie Dye will be just my tie dye nice and simple that way. Saltlandia is my salt infusions which will be rolled over into The Salt Distillery soon hopefully as soon as my agricultural license is taken care of. That is the lay of the land right now. Things do change and I will keep everyone up on what's going on. Right now I have some really cute dresses available at Sheila's Attic (see attached) We are also working on some maxi dresses which are just the longer version of our hippie dresses super cute for summer. Well I'm off to go do some more work in the kitchen. Thanks for stopping by, Nancy

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I currently live in Toledo Oregon about 6 miles from the coast. I started a website and making tie dye in 2008. I also make purses one of a kind clothing etc... I use and repurpose fabric, belts, buttons as much as possible