Saturday, June 23, 2012

More Tie Dye

It was a lovely day at the Beach and the farmers market this morning then into the kitchen to work.  I've been tie dyeing and getting things ready to go into Pirates Plunder.  I've also been getting things done to put into the Etsy store too so a little busy right now.
It is always joyous to pull that load of tie dye from the dryer and look at what comes out.  You never know how your luck will hold out but I think it's a good batch.  Lots of color and pretty flowing skirts, maybe I should go dancing next.






Thanks for stopping by,
Nancy

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I currently live in Toledo Oregon about 6 miles from the coast. I started a website and making tie dye in 2008. I also make purses one of a kind clothing etc... I use and repurpose fabric, belts, buttons as much as possible