Saturday, June 16, 2012

Pirates Plunder

See I'm back so soon. It's amazing what happens when you set an alarm and it tells you to do something.


                                                                                                                                                                               Today I will be working on somethings for Pirates Plunder. Pirates Plunder is an antique/craft mall in Newport next to the aquarium. I have it filled about 75% right now and working on that last little bit. I have jewelry, t shirts, sweatshirts, hand drawn cards and a few antiques. I have a few sun dresses I'm going to dye today to stick down there and maybe some Ipad cases. I'm also patiently waiting for my shipment of phone cases so I can get them turned into original art works, they will also go in the booth. Make sure and stop by whenever you are in Newport.





This summer has been busy so far and it will probably get a lot busier but there will always be time to head to the beach.

 Thanks
 Nancy

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I currently live in Toledo Oregon about 6 miles from the coast. I started a website and making tie dye in 2008. I also make purses one of a kind clothing etc... I use and repurpose fabric, belts, buttons as much as possible