Saturday, August 15, 2009

Saturday




A great day today, off to the farmers market this morning for a lunch of fresh corn on the cob and roasted beets. I've got a few new bags done and a few tees so I'll slap up some pictures. I got mentioned on www.ziabird.com Facebook fan page as one of the new fall line vendors stop by facebook and check it out. I'm going to be out of town most of the week for airport pickups and drop offs for my brothers wedding. I'm happy to say the wedding cake is almost done. I had no idea what a challenge it was going to be but we managed it. The work in the studio has really slacked off because of all the wedding stuff. I hope to be getting new listings daily on both websites the first week of September. I will also be doing a promotion for the sampler and hope to pick up a few stores and a little recognition from that. New colors coming to definitely going with fall colors I can't wait. Lot's of good things ahead so stop by and check them all out.
Thanks,
Nancy
www.nancymyoder.etsy.com
www.nancysnaturalsllc.com

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I currently live in Toledo Oregon about 6 miles from the coast. I started a website and making tie dye in 2008. I also make purses one of a kind clothing etc... I use and repurpose fabric, belts, buttons as much as possible