Sunday, August 30, 2009




A little chilly this morning summer's not gone yet but she's on her way out. I know I'm strange but I am looking forward to the leaves changing, kicking some leaf piles around, hearing them crunch under foot. The colors are always so pretty.
Well mom has been busy, she has made a dress and several sweatshirts, the dress is up on Etsy right now. I'm going to be listing a bunch of the upcycled clothing on my www.nancysnaturalsllc.com site so watch for those. We will have new purses coming up too with recycled bits and pieces that should be interesting. I have the new fall colors up on my Facebook page showing the Palm Spring Slub Jacket in all it's glory. They are very nice jackets and I will be getting them up on my Etsy Site in the 4 colors shown if interested I can do them now they will be $50.00 so just drop me an email. Well off to the workshop,
Peace and good will to all,
Nancy

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I currently live in Toledo Oregon about 6 miles from the coast. I started a website and making tie dye in 2008. I also make purses one of a kind clothing etc... I use and repurpose fabric, belts, buttons as much as possible