Saturday, August 1, 2009

Farmers Market Day








Every Saturday during the summer we have a great little farmers market in Newport. I just love buying organic and locally grown vegetable. Everything just tastes so good. Dropped off a new shipment at the antique booth in town and back home to work. Shipped out a pretty large shipment to http://www.ziabird.com/ all the fall colors with more to come. I am so excited to see how the new items are received. It also looks like I will be consigning in a new shop in New Jersey. I will keep you updated as to items and location. I'll attach a few new pix of what's coming out of the workshop.




Thanks,
Nancy

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I currently live in Toledo Oregon about 6 miles from the coast. I started a website and making tie dye in 2008. I also make purses one of a kind clothing etc... I use and repurpose fabric, belts, buttons as much as possible