Tuesday, August 25, 2009

After the Wedding



Thank goodness that's done with. Huge amount of time and energy into any wedding by all involved. I'm back in the workshop and cooking up a few interesting things. Just finished a large order of camo shirts for a hunt club in Florida, now on to some pretties for www.ziabird.com . I have some new Palm Spring Slub knit cotton jackets that will be available soon on my Etsy site and hopefully mom will come up with something out of the sewing room. It is so nice to role out of bed and go to work. I'm am such a happy camper life is good, keep smiling and sending out good vibes they always come back to you.
Nancy
www.nancymyoder.etsy.com
www.nancysnaturalsllc.com

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I currently live in Toledo Oregon about 6 miles from the coast. I started a website and making tie dye in 2008. I also make purses one of a kind clothing etc... I use and repurpose fabric, belts, buttons as much as possible