Sunday, August 16, 2009





















Hey Everybody,
I don't have much to post today because the wedding cake. I finished the grooms cake and the lower level of the wedding cake so I had a few minutes to rest so I'm just writing a quick note. The tote bag up above has moe and the other is Umphreys McGee I did this as a present for the best man they are 2 of my brothers and his friends favorite jam bands. I can't reproduce them for sale (copyrights and such) but there is a lot of other things I can reproduce for you on these great tote bags so drop me an email if interested. The other is a pen and ink drawing for lack of something better to through on here. Have a great day and production with lots more photos coming soon.
One last thing check out Facebook Fan page for Ziabird in North Carolina I got a shout out on my cardigans.
Thanks all,
Nancy
http://www.nancysnaturalsllc.com
http://www.nancymyoder.etsy.com

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I currently live in Toledo Oregon about 6 miles from the coast. I started a website and making tie dye in 2008. I also make purses one of a kind clothing etc... I use and repurpose fabric, belts, buttons as much as possible