Monday, May 12, 2008

Summer's Almost Here

Well it is Monday and it's going to be a nice warm week. I can't wait to get out and mow the yard and weed. I know it doesn't sound to exciting but just getting the dirt between your fingers to connect you to the earth is a great feeling.
I am going to be posting a bunch more jewelry on my site I have been making lots of new things so make sure and check the site in the next few days for that. I am also going to be doing more tie dye but that probably won't make the site till next week (if I'm lucky). I'm hoping to get out of town camping for a couple of days so that may delay the posting a wee bit.
I'm off to get started. Have a Great Day!
www.nancysnaturalsllc.com
nancy@nancysnaturalsllc.com
Thanks,
Nancy

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I currently live in Toledo Oregon about 6 miles from the coast. I started a website and making tie dye in 2008. I also make purses one of a kind clothing etc... I use and repurpose fabric, belts, buttons as much as possible