Thursday, May 22, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me Yoo Hoo

Well another year older. Although I usually don't mind birthdays all that much this one wasn't easy. I know 41 shouldn't be that big of a deal but this one hit harder than I thought. Why are we hear? How can I get somewhere else? Still on the right side of the dirt of course.
Well enough of he existentialism. The mini vacation was fun the wind blew a little but the fishing was good.
I'm hoping to get some work done so I will sign off and get to it.
Thanks,
Nancy
www.nancysnaturalsllc.com
nancy@nancysnaturalsllc.com

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I currently live in Toledo Oregon about 6 miles from the coast. I started a website and making tie dye in 2008. I also make purses one of a kind clothing etc... I use and repurpose fabric, belts, buttons as much as possible