Saturday, May 10, 2008

Another day

Just writing a few lines here warming up to a daily post. I'm hoping to keep up with this, if I don't call me on it, email me, whatever it takes get me off my butt.
I'm getting ready to start another large batch of tie dye. I just posted a whole bunch of new stuff on my site in the last couple of days from the last batch. So stop by and take a look. I am also going to be posting some more jewelry up too. I know I have slacked off on jewelry but the tie dye thing is a little over whelming and it has taken some mistakes to figure out what works and what doesn't. So on to other things.
I have created a face cream that mom and I have been using, works really nicely. This face cream has vit c & e, DMAE, hyalauronic acid, rose water, jojoba oil, aloe vera oil and a few other things that are really great for your skin. I have been working on packaging and hope to have labels etc... taken care of in the next few days also. I had a noticeable improvement in skin softness within minutes and with use of a few days less fine lines, I'm serious. I'm thinking of trying to package in small sample sizes because I think if you try it you'll want some.
Well I am off to try and take care of some advertisements. If any of you have personal sites I would like to post a link from your site to mine and vice versa so stop by my site and let me know.
www.nancysnaturalsllc.com
See ya later,
Nancy

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I currently live in Toledo Oregon about 6 miles from the coast. I started a website and making tie dye in 2008. I also make purses one of a kind clothing etc... I use and repurpose fabric, belts, buttons as much as possible