Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Summers Coming...

I love summer. Everything about it, I can't wait to get out and play on the beach (and not freeze) have picnics and maybe a little camping.  So far I have been doing a little bit here and there for my Etsy shops sheilasattic.etsy.com , nancystiedye.etsy.com and helping out with myphonestyle.etsy.com .  So I have had lots of things to keep me busy.  I've also managed to get everything directing to my personal website at www.nancyyoder.com or www.nancystiedye.com .  I've enjoyed getting everything working but it's always been about the color for me so getting back to the artist portion of it and getting my hands in the dye is where I really enjoy myself so stop by and check out my stores or stop by on facebook at www.facebook.com/nancystiedye for some of the latest stuff.  I hope you'll stop by and get something bright and cheerful to enjoy your summer in.
Thanks,
Nancy

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I currently live in Toledo Oregon about 6 miles from the coast. I started a website and making tie dye in 2008. I also make purses one of a kind clothing etc... I use and repurpose fabric, belts, buttons as much as possible