Monday, November 5, 2012

Thankful!

There are so many things to be thankful for friendship, love, abundance, beauty, etc... Each day is a present filled with bright beautiful color that tickles my spirit.  I haven't had much time for the beach but I'm thinking I need to take a break and take a walk here soon.  Lot's of things coming out of the workshop, well really its the work chair but eventually there might be a workshop. It doesn't matter much the clothes, the jewelry, the painting will continue to flow as long as my hands allow.  I'm at the office 3 days a week now which kind of eats up creative time but the lure of steady income is strong. Thank you to everyone who purchases an item it keeps the supplies coming to create more things. Stop by www.nancyyoder.com and check out the links to all my stores, blogs, photos and all kinds of tidbits.
Joy to all,
Nancy

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I currently live in Toledo Oregon about 6 miles from the coast. I started a website and making tie dye in 2008. I also make purses one of a kind clothing etc... I use and repurpose fabric, belts, buttons as much as possible