Monday, October 12, 2009

Monday, Monday,



Another Monday morning. Inspiration comes from the smallest things, the flash of light on a golden leaf, the glimmer of moonlight on the bay. Whatever inspires convert it to something tangible as quickly as possible. We are both feeling rather inspired and currently we are completing some scarf projects, hopefully they might be included in a how to book. I have posted pictures on my facebook page if your interested, none of the projects are complete to date but will be by the 15th for deadline submission. I hope life is treating everyone well as I am feeling so blessed everyday for my friends, family, all the little things that make me smile and just being alive.
Peace,
Nancy

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I currently live in Toledo Oregon about 6 miles from the coast. I started a website and making tie dye in 2008. I also make purses one of a kind clothing etc... I use and repurpose fabric, belts, buttons as much as possible