Wednesday, September 9, 2009




Well seems I need to get back to work. The Labor Day Weekend was a bust didn't get anything done spent all weekend in bed. Oh well time to make some things. Mom has been good she has made several bags from vintage fabrics we have found through the years they turned out really well. There will also be some party dresses popping up pretty soon too. Check both websites out I will be adding to both. I'll threw up some pictures from my walk the other day it was so beautiful.
Thanks,
Nancy
www.nancymyoder.etsy.com
www.nancysnaturalsllc.com

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I currently live in Toledo Oregon about 6 miles from the coast. I started a website and making tie dye in 2008. I also make purses one of a kind clothing etc... I use and repurpose fabric, belts, buttons as much as possible